World Health Pharmacy makes available all lot of research chemicals that are of high quality. Flakka is a white or pink crystal synthetic drug that is chemically similar to bath salts. Usually, Flakka is made from the chemical alpha-PVP, a synthetic version of the stimulant cathinone. Flakka is usually imported from China, Pakistan, and India. The drug is a potent, highly addictive stimulant. We also make available highly controlled pills in us like XANAX, OXYCONTIN, OXYCODONE, SUBUTEX, RITALIN, ADDERALL, SUBOXONE, VYVANSE, AND AMBIEN. We also provide online help to our customers on all the products we sell. contact us HERE
What are the street names/slang terms for Flakka?
- Gravel: Resembles the colorful pebbles in the bottom of an aquarium
- $5 Insanity: Readily available for $5
- “Snacking”: refers to taking additional Flakka while already high
How is Flakka used?
Flakka can be swallowed, snorted, injected, or vaped in an e-cigarette or similar device.
What are the health effects of Flakka?
The small amount of research available shows that the following can occur from using Flakka:
- “Excited delirium” – extreme stimulation, paranoia and hallucinations, hyperthermia (generally a temperature of 105 degrees) and the individual becomes psychotic, which can lead to violent aggression and self-injury
- Suicidal tendencies
- Dangerously high body temperature
- Aggressive and violent behavior
- Adrenaline-like strength (superhuman strength)
- Causes people to act erratically, uncontrollably, and dangerously
- Delusions and hallucinations (may describe being chased by someone or something)
- Heart palpitations
- Irregular heartbeat
Excessive use has been linked with feelings of extreme anxiety, paranoia, and hallucinations. Effects can last 3-4 hours, but can also linger for several days.